- Adventure Biking
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Fishing in the Wilge River. Species such as bass (catch and release only), carp, catfish (barbel) and yellow fish are inhabiting the waters. Besides the river, there are three bass fishing dams you can fish in!
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Bike Cycling on the farm
- 4x4 Routes on the farm and in the surrounding area
- Quad Biking Route on the farm
- There is a picnic site at the river
All roads on the farm have been cleared and can be used by normal vehicles.
All the routes have been marked on a map inside the house.
(Attention: Utility, Quad, and Side-By-Side Bikes Only)
Close to Klaarfontein Guest farm the Sterkfontein Dam (50 km) can be visited and for the 4x4 enthusiasts various 4x4 routes can be tried such as the Bezuidenhout Pass, Normandien Pass, Collins Pass, De Beers Pass, Sandspruit, Oliviershoek Pass and the Mullers pass. Klaarfontein Guest Farm is also close to Clarens and Golden Gate
At Swinburne, the closest town is 5km from Klaarfontein Guest Farm, the basic necessities, fuel, and takeaways are available here.